This course aims to give you knowledge of employment tribunal claims, litigation and procedure. The course will also give you useful hints and tips in terms of common tactics used by claimants as well as ways in which to combat these.
Who Should Attend?
The course is ideal for Managers, HR practitioners and delegates who wish to learn more about litigation, the procedures and the risks. The course will also be useful for delegates who have a current tribunal claimer or anticipate receiving one.
The Tribunals training course will cover the following topics:
- Your legal obligations upon receiving a claim form
- How to identify the legal issues contained in a claim form
- How to draft a competent defence and the consequences of not doing so
- The litigation process (including document disclosure and witness statements)
- The different types of tribunal hearing and how to deal with each
Assessment & Certification
Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance up on completing this course.
Contact us on 01527 571611 for upcoming course dates.
Please call us on 01527 571611 for a tailored quotation.
In House Training
Agility can deliver the a Tribunal Training course for you at your premises. A closed course on your site will also allow us to tailor our course and the given examples to your organisation’s activities and procedures.
For a tailored quote today contact us on 01527 571611.