This course covers all aspects of employee recruitment and selection; we will explain how to get the best from each process and how to ensure you comply with current legislation, including the Equality Act 2010.
Who Should Attend?
The course is ideal for HR professionals, line managers and those involved in the recruitment and selection process, as well as those responsible for managing new staff in their probationary period.
The Recruitment & Selection training course will cover the following topics:
- Processes that identify candidates that best fit the job, the team and the organisation in general
- The benefits of competency based interviews
- Procedures that effectively differentiate candidates who are good at interviews from those who will be good at the job
- The Equality Act 2010 and its impact on the recruitment and selection process
- How to effectively manage employees in probationary periods
- Ways to help new employees settle into the organisation and become effective more quickly
- We will also have an open forum for general employment law questions at the end of the session
Assessment & Certification
Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance up on completing this course.
Contact us on 01527 571611 for upcoming course dates.
Please call us on 01527 571611 for a tailored quotation.
In House Training
Agility can deliver the Recruitment & Selection Training training course for you at your premises. A closed course on your site will also allow us to tailor our course and the given examples to your organisation’s activities and procedures.
For a tailored quote today contact us on 01527 571611