This Performance Management Training course explains the legal framework relating to managing performance at work. We aim to give you a clearer understanding of how to deal with under performers, as well as practical steps to help employees improve their performance. The course also highlights the risks of mismanagement and its consequences.
Who Should Attend?
The course is essential for HR professionals, line managers and other members of staff who are responsible for managing employees.
The Performance Management training course will cover the following topics:
- A practical step-by-step guide to the performance management process
- The key points that should be considered at each stage of the process
- The ‘do’s and don’ts’ of managing performance
- Potential outcomes from the performance management process
- We will also have an open forum for general employment law questions at the end of the session
Assessment & Certification
Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance up on completing this course.
Contact us on 01527 571611 for upcoming course dates.
Please call us on 01527 571611 for a tailored quotation.
In House Training
Agility can deliver the Performance Management Training course for you at your premises. A closed course on your site will also allow us to tailor our course and the given examples to your organisation’s activities and procedures.
For a tailored quote today contact us on 01527 571611.