Agility’s Discrimination in the Workplace Training is intended to provide you with a knowledge of how current anti-discriminative legislation impacts on the workplace. In particular, the course covers the key aspects of The Equality Act 2010, which brought about a number of important changes to discrimination and employment law in the UK.
Who Should Attend?
The course is essential for HR professionals, line managers and other members of Staff who are responsible for managing employees.
The Discrimination in the Workplace training course will cover the following topics:
- The different types of discrimination within the workplace
- The differences between direct and indirect discrimination and the impact on the workplace
- An employer’s obligation in relation to a disabled employee
- When and how to use the ‘objective justification’ defence
- Harassment and Victimisation
- The impact of the Equality Act 2010 on organisations
- We will also have an open forum for general employment law questions at the end of the session
Assessment & Certification
Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance up on completing this course.
Contact us on 01527 571611 for upcoming course dates.
Please call us on 01527 571611 for a tailored quotation.
In House Training
Agility can deliver the Discrimination in the Workplace Training course for you at your premises. A closed course on your site will also allow us to tailor our course and the given examples to your organisation’s activities and procedures.
For a tailored quote today contact us on 01527 571611