The course is designed to help you identify ways to reduce the risk of you having to deal with disciplinary and grievances at work. The course also considers the balance between the formal and informal approach, when such a scenario does arise.
By the end of the course you will also have an in depth knowledge of each of the processes and how to implement them fairly and legally.
Who Should Attend?
The course is essential for HR professionals, line managers and other members of Staff who are responsible for managing employees (delegates would not need to have direct involvement in managing the formal disciplinary and grievance process; the course covers the formal and informal everyday management of conflicts within the workplace).
The Disciplinary and Grievance training course will cover the following topics:
- Preventive measures
- The benefits of dealing with disciplinary issues and grievances, informally
- The importance of record keeping and dealing with the issues at an early stage
- The formal disciplinary and grievance process as well best practice for both
- Interesting lessons learned by employers from the relevant case law
- We will also have an open forum for general employment law questions at the end of the session
Assessment & Certification
Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance up on completing this course.
Contact us on 01527 571611 for upcoming course dates.
Please call us on 01527 571611 for a tailored quotation.
In House Training
Agility can deliver the Disciplinary & Grievance Training course for you at your premises. A closed course on your site will also allow us to tailor our course and the given examples to your organisation’s activities and procedures.
For a tailored quote today contact us on 01527 571611