The course will give attendees a practical guide to the basic legal principles that govern the formation, existence and termination of employment contracts. The course pays particular attention to varying contractual terms and conditions, as a result of a business need.
Who Should Attend?
The course is suitable for HR Professionals, line managers and delegates who are involved in business reorganisation processes.
The Contracts of Employment training course will cover the following topics:
- Formation of the contract of employment
- Overview of the contractual terms (express and implied) and how these impact your business
- Variation of the contract, in order to benefit the organisation, by way of agreement, contractual right and by way of unilateral variation
- The various forms of termination
- We will also have an open forum for general employment law questions at the end of the session
Assessment & Certification
Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance up on completing this course.
Contact us on 01527 571611 for upcoming course dates.
Please call us on 01527 571611 for a tailored quotation.
In House Training
Agility can deliver the Contracts of Employment Training course for you at your premises. A closed course on your site will also allow us to tailor our course and the given examples to your organisation’s activities and procedures.
For a tailored quote today contact us on 01527 571611