The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 states that “A sufficient number of competent persons must be available to implement procedures for the safe evacuation or relevant persons from the premises”.
Agility’s half day Fire Marshal/Warden training is aimed at individuals appointed as fire marshals/warden’s within an organisation. The course will enable them to fulfil their duties effectively, while protecting other employees and company assets.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who has been appointed as a fire marshal/warden or who is responsible for fire safety.
The Fire Marshal/Warden course is delivered in two sessions:
- The role of the fire warden (DVD)
- Assessing Fire Risks
- First Aid fire fighting
- Ensuring full and safe evacuation
- Equipment maintenance schedules
- Appropriate action in the event of fire
- Fire evacuation routines
- Use of water & CO2 extinguishers
- Demonstration of foam extinguishers
- Demonstration of fire blanket uses
Assessment & Certification
Each delegate will need to successfully complete a short multiple choice assessment paper at the end of the course to gain their certificate.
Course Dates West Midlands 2019:
- 25th January – Bromsgrove Training Centre
- 12th April – Bromsgrove Training Centre
- 12th July – Bromsgrove Training Centre
- 11th October – Bromsgrove Training Centre
Please call us for further course dates
Open Course – £85.00 + VAT per person.
The cost includes course materials & handouts, certification on successful completion and refreshments.
In House Training
Agility can deliver the Fire Marshal Training course for you at your premises. A closed course on your site will also allow us to tailor our course and the given examples to your organisation’s activities and procedures.
For a tailored quote today contact us on 01527 571611