This fire safety training provides employees with essential knowledge about fire safety, helping them to understand how to prevent a fire from starting, as well as what actions to take if a fire does break out.
- High quality colour images and illustrations
- In-course quick reviews
- End of course test
- Main causes and effects of fires in the workplace
- Roles and responsibilities
- Procedures in the event of a fire
- Fire prevention measures
- Reporting fire safety issues
- Portable fire-fighting equipment
Access to Learning Management System LMS including:
- Custom design and company branding
- Bookmark place and stop or start anytime
- Create training plans and records
- Upload supporting documents or content
- Personalise news items and alerts
- Message the trainer or colleagues
- Print certificate of completion
CIEH e-learning courses can be used, in part or in their entirety, to prepare candidates to undertake the exam leading to a CIEH (Ofqual regulated) level two award, provided by CIEH-registered centres under CIEH procedures.
This e-learning qualification can be accessed on tablet computers, such iPads and Android devices. Please download the Photon Flash Player App to take advantage of this feature.