This practical, accessible and user-friendly qualification has been created to help caterers comply with EU legislation and provides a thorough understanding of how HACCP-based procedures can be applied in a catering context. It also provides the flexibility to suit different types of businesses.
This qualification will provide candidates with the knowledge to develop, implement and maintain a Food Safety Management System based on Codex HACCP principles, in a catering environment.
Who should attend?
Business owners, managers and supervisors of small and medium-sized catering and hospitality businesses.
1 Day and Assessment
Level 3 Award in HACCP for Food Catering focuses on the following areas;
- Policies, controls and standards
- Codex principles of HACCP
- Food safety management tools
- Understand the importance of HACCP based food safety management procedures in a catering environment
- Outline the initial processes for HACCP based food safety management systems
- Outline the development of a HACCP system for a catering environment
- Outline the importance of identifying critical control points
- Establish the corrective action to be taken when monitoring indicates a loss of control and CCP
- Outline verification and review procedures
- Outline that the type of HACCP implemented will vary in the catering industry
Assessment & Certification
Each delegate will need to successfully complete a multiple choice examination paper to gain the qualification.
Contact us on 01527 571611 for upcoming course dates.
Contact us on 01527 571611 for course costs.
In House Training
Agility can deliver the Level 3 Award in HACCP for Food Catering course for you at your premises. A closed course on your site will also allow us to tailor our course and the given examples to your organisation’s activities and procedures.
For a tailored quote today contact us on 01527 571611