The Level 3 Award in Food Safety has been developed to provide a thorough understanding of food safety procedures emphasising the importance of monitoring staff and control measures.
Qualification holders will be able to demonstrate knowledge of food safety legislation and effective supervision. They will also take responsibility for the competency of the workforce and for identifying hazards and controls, monitoring controls and taking appropriate corrective action when necessary.
Who Should Attend?
The Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety in Catering is designed for those who are involved in managing any type of food or drink catering facility.
The Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety in Catering focuses on the following areas;
- Applying and monitoring good hygiene practice
- Temperature control
- Workplace and equipment design
- Waste disposal, cleaning and disinfection
- Pest control
- Personal hygiene of staff
- Contribution to staff training
- Implementation of food safety management procedures
- Food safety management tools
- Understand how food business operators can ensure compliance with food safety legislation
- Understand the application and monitoring of good hygiene practice
- Understand the role of the supervisor in staff training
Assessment & Certification
Each delegate will need to successfully complete a multiple choice examination paper to gain the qualification.
Contact us on 01527 571611 for upcoming course dates.
Contact us on 01527 571611 for course costs.
In House Training
Agility can deliver the Level 3 in Supervising Food Safety in Catering course for you at your premises. A closed course on your site will also allow us to tailor our course and the given examples to your organisation’s activities and procedures.
For a tailored quote today contact us on 01527 571611.