Agility’s Allergen Awareness course aims to increase the delegates awareness of allergenic foods and ingredients and the risks from cross contamination of allergenic foods. The course will equip delegates in the best practice of reducing the risks of cross contamination.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone working in a catering, manufacturing or retail setting where food is prepared, cooked and handled. Typical environments may include:
- Pubs, hotels, restaurants
- Supermarkets and retail environments
- Food and drink manufacturers
- Hospitals and care homes
The Allergen Awareness course aims to;
- Increase delegates knowledge of allergenic foods and ingredients
- Explain the risks of cross contamination
- Labelling of allergenic foods
- Demonstrate best practices
- Explain current rules and regulations
Assessment & Certification
With Agility’s Allergen Awareness Training course, there is no written assessment. A certificate of attendance will be issued for your records.
Please contact us on 01527 571611 for upcoming course dates.
£50.00 + VAT.
In House Training
Agility can deliver the Allergen Awareness Training Course for you at your premises. A closed course on your site will also allow us to tailor our course and the given examples to your organisation’s activities and procedures.
For a tailored quote today contact us on 01527 571611.