This course is aimed at those who want to develop and implement an environmental management system.
Who Should Attend?
The course is essential for managers, supervisors and employees who have environmental responsibilities.
- Undertaking environmental reviews of existing systems
- Produce clear and effective environmental policies
- Develop detailed environmental aspect registers and legal reviews
- Develop and deliver clear and achievable environmental objectives and targets
- Write environmental documents and procedures
- Effectively communicate environmental issues
- Conduct environmental reviews and audits
- Understand the stages of the certification process
Assessment & Certification
Assessment will be by a short quiz at the end of the course. Successful candidates will receive an Agility certificate of achievement.
Contact us on 01527 571611 for upcoming course dates.
£240 + VAT per person.
In House Training
Agility can deliver the Implementing Environmental Management Systems training course for you at your premises. A closed course on your site will also allow us to tailor our course and the given examples to your organisation’s activities and procedures.
For a tailored quote today contact us on 01527 571611