An interactive course aimed at those who need a basic understanding of environmental issues in the workplace.
Who Should Attend?
The course is essential for managers, supervisors and employees who have environmental responsibilities.
- What is the environment (global and local concerns)
- What is pollution, sustainable development and environmental management
- Understand how organisations can manage environmental impacts through effective environmental management
- Environmental aspect registers and environmental risk assessments
- Pollution pathways and controls
- Environmental nuisances and controls
- Waste management
- Preparing for environmental nuisances
Assessment & Certification
Assessment will be by a short quiz at the end of the course. Successful candidates will receive an Agility certificate of achievement.
Contact us on 01527 571611 for upcoming course dates.
£240 + VAT per person
In House Training
Agility can deliver the General Environmental Awareness training course for you at your premises. A closed course on your site will also allow us to tailor our course and the given examples to your organisations activities and procedures.
For a tailored quote today contact us on 01527 571611