This course has been created to give managers and supervisors on construction sites an overview of the environmental issues they may encounter.
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at managers and supervisors on construction sites.
- What are the environmental issues faced on construction sites
- Effective environmental management of environmental issues on constructions sites
- Waste management and minimisation
- Pollution prevention
- Being a good neighbour and working with communities
- Energy and sustainable practices
- Materials and sustainable practices
- Being a considerate and responsible company
Assessment & Certification
Assessment will be by a short quiz at the end of the course. Successful candidates will receive an Agility certificate of attendance.
Contact us on 01527 571611 for upcoming course dates.
£240 + VAT per person
In House Training
Agility can deliver the Environmental Management training course for you at your premises. A closed course on your site will also allow us to tailor our course and the given examples to your organisation’s activities and procedures.