Mental Health Aware
This course raises awareness of mental health and will delivered via Zoom or Microsoft Teams. It covers;
- What mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- A basic knowledge of some common mental illnesses
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health and wellbeing
- Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
30th September – 1 Day course consisting of two sessions online:
- Session 1 – Starts 10:00 – 12:00
- Session 2 – Starts 13:00 – 15:00
To book a face to face course on your premises please call 01527 571611.
- What is mental health?
- Mental Health Continuum
- Factors which affect mental health
- Stress and stress management
- Spotting signs of distress
- Mental health conditions:
- Anxiety disorders
- Eating disorders
- Take 10 Together – starting a supportive conversation
- Supporting mental health in the workplace
- Useful statistics
- Helpful resources
13 in stock
Read the latest news from Agility Risk & Compliance.