Manual Handling (e-learning)
A manual handling compliance course. This course is designed to complement the CIEH Level 2 Award in Manual Handling – Principles and Practice. This aims to reduce the risk of injury for anyone who carries out manual handling tasks.
- Module objectives
- Meet the mentors
- High quality colour images and illustrations
- In-course quick reviews
- End of course test
- Overview of manual handling
- Manual handling hazards
- Risk assessments
- Controls and reducing the risk of harm
- Legislation and guidance
Access to LMS (Learning Management System) including:
- Custom design and company branding
- Bookmark place and stop or start anytime
- Create training plans and records
- Upload supporting documents or content
- Personalise news items and alerts
- Message the trainer or colleagues
- Print certificate of completion
CIEH eLearning courses can be used, in part or in its entirety, to prepare candidates to undertake the exam leading to a CIEH (Ofqual regulated) Level 2 Award; provided by CIEH registered centres under CIEH procedures.
This e-learning qualification can be accessed on tablet computers, such iPads and Android devices. Please download the Photon Flash Player App to take advantage of this feature.
Upon completion, you will receive a CIEH certificate.
Read the latest news from Agility Risk & Compliance.