Health and Safety Level 2 (e-learning)
A health and safety compliance course. This course is ideal for anyone with responsibility for any aspect of health and safety across sectors including facilities, catering care, logistics/warehousing and light construction.
The course provides a thorough overview of key legislation, safety management processes, risk assessment and prevention.
- High quality colour images
- Interactive questions
- In-course quick reviews
- End of course test
- The workplace and workplace equipment
- Risk assessment
- Hazardous substances
- Ergonomics and workstation design
- Transport and vehicles
- Noise and vibration
Access to LMS (Learning Management System) including:
- Custom design and company branding
- Bookmark place and stop or start anytime
- Create training plans and records
- Upload supporting documents or content
- Personalise news items and alerts
- Message the trainer or colleagues
- Print certificate of completion
CIEH e-learning courses can be used, in part or in its entirety, to prepare candidates to undertake the exam leading to a CIEH (Ofqual regulated) Level 2 Award; provided by CIEH registered centres under CIEH procedures
Upon completion, you will receive a CIEH certificate.
Read the latest news from Agility Risk & Compliance.