First Aid Awareness (e-learning)
A first aid awareness induction course, suitable for a variety of candidates. This course provides students with the skills and knowledge to deal with first-aid situations in low-risk work environments such as shops and offices.
- Module objectives
- High quality colour images and illustrations
- In-course quick reviews
- End of course test
- Introduction to first aid
- First aid equipment
- First at a scene
- Fire prevention measures
- Unconscious casualties
- First aid incidents
- Treating minor injuries
Access to LMS (Learning Management System) including:
- Custom design and company branding
- Bookmark place and stop or start anytime
- Create training plans and records
- Upload supporting documents or content
- Personalise news items and alerts
- Message the trainer or colleagues
- Print certificate of completion
CIEH e-learning courses can be used, in part or in its entirety, to prepare candidates to undertake the exam leading to a CIEH (Ofqual regulated) Level 2 Award; provided by CIEH registered centres under CIEH procedures.
This e-learning qualification can be accessed on tablet computers, such iPads and Android devices. Please download the Photon Flash Player App to take advantage of this feature.
Read the latest news from Agility Risk & Compliance.