Fire Safety Training (e-learning)
This fire safety training provides employees with essential knowledge about fire safety, helping them to understand how to prevent a fire from starting, as well as what actions to take if a fire does break out.
- High quality colour images and illustrations
- In-course quick reviews
- End of course test
- Main causes and effects of fires in the workplace
- Roles and responsibilities
- Procedures in the event of a fire
- Fire prevention measures
- Reporting fire safety issues
- Portable fire-fighting equipment
Access to Learning Management System LMS including:
- Custom design and company branding
- Bookmark place and stop or start anytime
- Create training plans and records
- Upload supporting documents or content
- Personalise news items and alerts
- Message the trainer or colleagues
- Print certificate of completion
CIEH e-learning courses can be used, in part or in their entirety, to prepare candidates to undertake the exam leading to a CIEH (Ofqual regulated) level two award, provided by CIEH-registered centres under CIEH procedures.
This e-learning qualification can be accessed on tablet computers, such iPads and Android devices. Please download the Photon Flash Player App to take advantage of this feature.
Read the latest news from Agility Risk & Compliance.