What is Performance Management?
Performance Management is a strategic approach to reviewing and monitoring an employee’s effectiveness in their job role. It is the process whereby the employer and employee can discuss any performance issues, what may be contributing to a decrease in productivity and what changes the company can make to assist the employee to improve. An outcome maybe to set the employee goals and targets to improve their performance over a set period of time.
Good performance management plan helps the employee understand:
- Their role in helping the business achieve its goals
- The skills and competences they need to fulfil their role
- The standards of performance required
- How they can develop their performance and contribute to the development of the organisation
- How they are doing
Performance management is vital to the improvement of overall performance in a business, as well as the efficiency and productivity of your services. It can ensure that your performance levels are fully optimised, producing the best results for your company.
What Agility can do to help?
Agility offers more than a one size fits all service; our specialists tailor the performance management advice and support to meet the needs and expectations of you and your business through regular contact with a dedicated performance consultant.
We can advise you on:
- When and where to manage performance
- How to enact effective change
- Documentation provision and translation
- Performance management training for in-house solutions
- Key stages of managing employee performance
Agility’s HR advisors can ensure that your performance levels are fully optimised, producing the best results for your company. To discuss further contact our HR team on 01527 571617 or email@example.com