If an employee has something on their mind, whether it is related to personal or work issues, it can have an impact on your business. Our well-established, reputable partner offers a completely confidential EAP service which provides an early source of practical and emotional support for employees facing issues in their personal or work life. The service is designed to offer support within the workplace by providing instant access to professional management support resources; to include contact with accredited counsellors over the telephone or face-to-face.
- 24/7 Support – Services are available 24/7 to all employees; ranging from information packs to personal advice and support.
- Flexibility – The Employee Assistance Programme is flexible to suit your employees’ needs through a range of different support systems. This will provide the employee with control over the level of involvement and support they need.
- Integrity –Support is provided by accredited professionals only; such as qualified lawyers, counsellors, and highly trained support staff.
- Supportive – Employee support is a growing area within organisational HR as work/life balance attracts and retains high calibre employees. EAPs are widely-regarded as the cornerstone of every corporate wellbeing strategy.
- Employee Wellbeing – Happy and engaged employees have a considerable impact on workplace productivity.
For more information about either of these partnership services, please do not hesitate to contact the HR Team on 01527 571617 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org