Are you seeking reassurance or looking for guidance regarding HR?
If the answer is ‘yes’, our dedicated HR team are on hand to provide you with telephone and email advice on day-to-day HR issues.
Our advisors provide practical, clear advice over the telephone and by email. They take the time to understand your business and advise you on how best to protect it. They will give you options as to how ‘you can’ resolve the problem in question and will get to know you and your company so that they can tailor the advice to suit you.
Our team is experienced in advising on a broad range of HR and Employment Law issues and have practical experience of attending employment tribunal hearings, so we can advise you of the risks involved, as well as the pitfalls to avoid.
We regularly advise and provide guidance to our clients on the following (this is not an exhaustive list):
- How to carry out dismissals (including misconduct, redundancies, capability)
- How to conduct disciplinary hearings
- How to conduct grievance hearings
- How to deal with the appeal process
- How to avoid unlawful discrimination
- How to manage sickness absence
- Understanding the application of family-friendly rights
- Drafting, reviewing, and updating employment contracts and handbooks
- Understanding Working Time Regulations and employee representation requirements