It is essential that health and safety inspections are undertaken periodically to understand your position in relation to achieving health and safety compliance and to identify any immediate hazards posing harm to your employees.
Undertaking a site inspection will assist you in the development of your health and safety documentation and ensure continual improvement, reducing the risk to your business.
At Agility, our team of qualified health and safety consultants can carry out full health and safety inspections at one, or all of your premises. These inspections would cover all of the physical parts of the premises and work activities, as well as a review of your health and safety documentation, including your:
- Risk assessments
- Safe systems of work
- Statutory inspections
Full reports are produced following the inspection in a user-friendly format (no legislative jargon) that detail the following:
- Observations made and hazards identified
- Level of risk (high, medium or low)
- Straightforward and practical recommendations to mitigate risk and improve compliance
The reports are provided electronically with a quick view action plan in Word format that allows you to update and record progress made.
Why undertake Site Inspections?
All UK businesses with more than 5 employees are legally required to have the following in place:
- A written, documented Health and Safety policy
- Suitable and sufficient Risk Assessments to cover all risks to both employees and non-employees
- Preventative and protective measures in place to reduce the risks outlined within the Risk Assessment
- A Health & Safety Management System in order to plan, organise, control, monitor and review your Risk Assessments and preventative measures
- Provide employees with appropriate Health Surveillance
- Have a designated competent Health and Safety person on your premises
- Ensure all of your staff fully trained with complete and up to date training records
Our Health and Safety Consultants are highly qualified, based around the UK and have a wealth of experience across a rage of industries. For a tailored quotation on how to reduce the risk and improve compliance within your business contact us today on 01527 571611.