Operating Safely in a Sporting Environment (IOSH)
Operating Safely in a Sporting Environment (IOSH) is a 2 Day course aimed at any individual working or volunteering in a sporting environment such as a sports club, gymnastics club, leisure club or schools. Upon completion of this course, delegates will have a greater understanding to tackle health and safety issues and implement effective control measures whilst understanding their responsibilities.
You do not require previous qualifications or any existing awareness of health and safety. The course, which takes just two days, raises awareness of health and safety from a foundation level. The focus is to ensure the safety of club members, volunteers and any others who may be affected in a sporting environment.
Who Should Attend?
The course is aimed at any individual working or volunteering in the sporting environment who may have health and safety responsibilities or anyone looking to increase their health and safety knowledge.
The Operating Safely course covers the following key areas:
- Introduction to the course detailing the aims and objectives
- Health and Safety Legislation
- Risk Assessment and Risk Control
- Common Hazards and Controls
- Health and Safety Management Systems
- Reporting and Investigation of Accidents
Upon completion delegates will:
- Receive an IOSH recognised certification
- Understand health and safety legislation and it’s supporting guidance
- Understand health and safety management systems and benefits of having suitable systems integrated into their organisation
- Risk assessments, principles of identifying hazards and effectively controlling / managing hazards to minimise risk of harm
- Requirements for reporting and investigating accidents
For a tailored quotation on how to reduce the risk and improve compliance within your business
Contact us today on 01527 571611.
IOSH Working Safely
IOSH in education
IOSH For Senior Executives
IOSH Managing Safely
Read the latest news from Agility Risk & Compliance.