Safety for Senior Executives (IOSH)
The Safety for Senior Executives (IOSH) course is suitable for organisations employing 250 or more people. The course will look at the board and senior management accountabilities, corporate manslaughter and personal liabilities and the benefit of having a good safety culture and an effective risk management system. The course also covers top-level indicators of health & safety performance and key actions for the board, directors and senior managers.
Who Should Attend?
The Safety for Senior Executives (IOSH) course is suitable for company directors, vice presidents, senior executives and senior managers who have responsibility for policy-making and strategic planning for health & safety.
The Safety for Senior Executives (IOSH) course covers the following areas across 1 Day:
- The basic principles of H&S – the cost of accidents to business
- Concept of safety management – policies, procedures and systems of work
- Importance of health & safety plans and objectives
- Management of occupational risk
- The legal framework-criminal and civil, corporate manslaughter
- Corporate and personal liabilities
- Enforcement arrangements
- Safety leadership – key actions a senior manager can take
- Reviewing your health & safety performance and risk management arrangements
- Assessment and Certification
- Each delegate will need to successfully complete a multiple-choice assessment paper to gain an IOSH accredited certificate.
For a tailored quotation on how to reduce the risk and improve compliance within your business
Contact us today on 01527 571 611
IOSH Working Safely
IOSH Sporting Enviroment
IOSH Management Of Health & Safety
IOSH Managing Safely
Read the latest news from Agility Risk & Compliance.