IOSH Managing safely course
The IOSH Managing Safely course aims are to provide the delegates with the knowledge and understanding of health & safety to manage key issues within their teams and organisations. The course will give them the knowledge and tools to tackle the health & safety issues they’re responsible for. Importantly, it brings home just why health & safety is such an important part of their job.
Upon completion delegates will be able to:
- Understand the organisation’s legal responsibilities
- Apply basic principles and practices to health & safety issues
- Set and plan health & safety objectives
- Recognise workplace risks and implement appropriate control measures
- Investigate and report on accidents and near misses
Who Should Attend?
Managers, supervisors and any employee that has an active role in their organisation’s health & safety procedures.
Duration: 3 Days
The IOSH Managing Safely course is split into 8 modules:
- Module 1: Introducing Managing Safely
- Module 2: Assessing risks
- Module 3: Controlling risks
- Module 4: Understanding your responsibilities
- Module 5: Identifying hazards
- Module 6: Investigating accidents and incidents
- Module 7: Measuring performance
- Module 8: Protecting our environment
For a tailored quotation on how to reduce the risk and improve compliance within your business
Contact us today on 01527 571 611
IOSH Working Safely
IOSH Sporting Enviroment
IOSH in education
IOSH Senior Executives
Read the latest news from Agility Risk & Compliance.