Management of Health & Safety in Education (IOSH)
The course is aimed at any individual carrying out any role within the education sector from teachers to caretakers or admin staff to senior management this course caters for all and trains delegates on how to regulate and oversee health & safety both in the classroom and the wider school environment.
You do not require previous qualifications or any existing awareness of health and safety. The course, which takes just two days, raises awareness of health and safety from a foundation level. The focus is upon ensuring the safety of students and any others who could be affected in school, and taking the necessary practical actions to protect their welfare.
Upon completion delegates will:
- Receive an IOSH accredited certificate
- Understand health and safety legislation and it’s supporting guidance
- Understand health and safety management systems and benefits of having suitable systems integrated into their organisation
- Risk assessments, principles of identifying hazards and effectively controlling / managing hazards to minimise the risk of harm
- Requirements for reporting and investigating accidents
The course is carried out over 2 days:
- Introduction to the course detailing the aims and objectives
- Health and Safety Legislation
- Risk Assessment and Risk Control
- Common Hazards and Controls
- Health and Safety Management Systems
- Reporting and Investigation of Accidents
In House Training
Agility can deliver the Management of Health Safety in Education course for you at your premises tailored in a way that suits your organisation.
Assessment & Certification
Our ‘Management of Health and Safety in Education’ course provides an IOSH recognised qualification necessary to ensure that your establishment is fully up to date with health and safety legislation.
To find out more information and obtain a list of our courses call 01527 571 611
For a tailored quotation on how to reduce the risk and improve compliance within your business
Contact us today on 01527 571 611
IOSH Working Safely
IOSH Sporting Enviroment
IOSH For Senior executives
IOSH Managing Safely
Read the latest news from Agility Risk & Compliance.