Highfield Level 3 Risk Assessment
Highfield Accredited Level 3 Award in Risk Assessment course is designed for employees who have a responsibility to conduct risk assessments in the workplace. The course covers the principles of risk assessment, the relationship between hazard and risk and requires delegates to use the knowledge gained on the course by undertaking a risk assessment.
This is a 2 day course.
Level 3 Award in Risk Assessment Principles and Practice has the following learning outcomes:
- Gives candidates the ability to conduct risk assessments
- Organise and implement a risk assessment program
- Participate in the identification of specific training needs for the activities being assessed
- Assist employers in meeting legal requirements and promote improved standards of health and safety within their organisation
- Understand the importance of health and safety in the workplace
- Understand the principals involved in risk assessment
- Understand the relationship between hazard and risk as part of an accident and ill-health prevention strategy
- Apply the hierarchy of controls to control risk to an acceptable level
For a tailored quotation on how to reduce the risk and improve compliance within your business
Contact us today on 01527 571 611
Highfield Level 3 Auditing & Inspection
Highfield Level 2 & 3 Food Safety
Highfield Level 2 & 3 Health & Safety In The Workplace
Read the latest news from Agility Risk & Compliance.