Highfield Level 2 & 3 Health & Safety in the Workplace
The Level 2 & 3 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace is designed to provide delegates with the knowledge of basic Health & Safety practices essential in the workplace. This qualification will provide delegates with the understanding and responsibilities of employers and employees within the workplace, common causes of accident, near misses and the importance of recording accidents/near misses.
Level 2 Award in Health & Safety
- The duties and responsibilities of employers and employees
- The benefits of good health and safety in the workplace
- The process of risk assessment
- Hazards and controls in the workplace
- Responding to accidents, near misses and ill-health in the workplace
- Emergency procedures
- The importance of reporting accidents
Level 3 Award in Health & Safety
- The legal framework relating to health and safety at work
- The main causes of injuries and ill health at work
- Safety management systems
- The costs associated with accidents and ill-health
- The benefits of risk assessment and the different types available
- Understanding workplace hazards and minimising ill health and injuries
- Managing the effects of accidents and incidents in the workplace
For a tailored quotation on how to reduce the risk and improve compliance within your business
Contact us today on 01527 571611.
Highfield Level 3 Auditing & Inspection
Highfield Level 2 & 3 Food Safety
Highfield Level 3 Risk Assesment
Read the latest news from Agility Risk & Compliance.