Agility’s Allergen Awareness course aims to increase the delegates awareness of allergenic foods and ingredients and the risks from cross-contamination of allergenic foods. The course will equip delegates in the best practice of reducing the risks of cross-contamination.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone working in a catering, manufacturing or retail setting where food is prepared, cooked and handled. Typical environments may include:
- Pubs, hotels, restaurants
- Supermarkets and retail environments
- Food and drink manufacturers
- Hospitals and care homes
The Allergen Awareness course aims to;
- Increase delegates knowledge of allergenic foods and ingredients
- Explain the risks of cross-contamination
- Labelling of allergenic foods
- Demonstrate best practices
- Explain current rules and regulations
For a tailored quotation on how to reduce the risk and improve compliance within your business
Contact us today on 01527 571 611
Food Safety Level 2 & 3
Food Safety Services
HACCP Level 2 & 3
Read the latest news from Agility Risk & Compliance.