Mental Health Aware Course
This course raises awareness of mental health. It covers;
- What mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- A basic knowledge of some common mental illnesses
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health and wellbeing
- Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
Who should attend:
We recommend that anybody that manages staff would benefit from attending
Available online of face to face at your premises of work.
- What is mental health?
- Mental Health Continuum
- Factors which affect mental health
- Stress and stress management
- Spotting signs of distress
- Mental health conditions:
- Anxiety disorders
- Eating disorders
- Take 10 Together – starting a supportive conversation
- Supporting mental health in the workplace
- Useful statistics
- Helpful resources
BOOK YOUR PLACE ONLINE
Mental Health Aware won’t teach you to be a therapist, but it will teach you to listen, reassure and respond. You will learn to recognise warning signs of mental ill health and develop the skills to someone while keeping yourself safe.
For a tailored quotation on how to reduce the risk and improve compliance within your business
Contact us today on 01527 571 611
First Aid At Work
Emergency First Aid At Work
Paediatric First Aid
Read the latest news from Agility Risk & Compliance.