Health & Safety Risk Assessment Course
Risk Assessment training from Agility is designed to give managers, supervisors and safety representatives the skills to assess hazards and risks within their workplace and to give them the knowledge to produce suitable and sufficient risk assessments.
The level 2 & 3 awards were created in response to industry requirements for all employees to be risk aware. Although not all employees will be expected to undertake risk assessments, they may be asked to contribute to the process in order to protect their own health and safety and that of others.
The level 2 & 3 Award in Risk Assessment covers why risk assessments are necessary, the legal requirements relating to risk assessments and simple processes for carrying out a risk assessment.
Course Content Level 2
- Ability to contribute both to the maintenance of a safe work environment and to the process of formal risk assessment
- Understand the legal requirements for risk assessment
- Understand the principles of risk assessment including; hazards, risks and control measures
- The five steps of risk assessment
- The hierarchy of control
- Risk assessment review and record-keeping
- Health & Safety legislation
- Legal responsibilities
- Hazards, risks and control measures
- Risk assessments (a practical guide)
- How to use Risk Assessments to produce Safe Systems of Work
For a tailored quotation on how to reduce the risk and improve compliance within your business
Contact us today on 01527 571 611
Health & Safety Awareness
Asbestos Awareness Training Course
Read the latest news from Agility Risk & Compliance.