Fire Marshal Training
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 states that “A sufficient number of competent persons must be available to implement procedures for the safe evacuation or relevant persons from the premises”.
Agility’s half-day Fire Marshal/Warden training is aimed at individuals appointed as fire marshals/warden’s within an organisation. The course will enable them to fulfil their duties effectively while protecting other employees and company assets.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who has been appointed as a fire marshal/warden or who is responsible for fire safety.
The Fire Marshal/Warden course is delivered in two sessions:
- The role of the fire warden (DVD)
- Assessing Fire Risks
- First Aid fire fighting
- Ensuring full and safe evacuation
- Equipment maintenance schedules
- Appropriate action in the event of a fire
- Fire evacuation routines
- Use of water & CO2 extinguishers
- Demonstration of foam extinguishers
- Demonstration of fire blanket uses
For a tailored quotation on how to reduce the risk and improve compliance within your business
Contact us today on 01527 571 611
Health & Safety Awareness
Asbestos Awareness Training Course
Working At Height
Read the latest news from Agility Risk & Compliance.