Join us for a FREE Health & Safety and HR forum, held by some of the countries leading consultants. The impact of coronavirus is one of the biggest challenges business owners have ever had to face. Business owners can’t afford to get things wrong, therefore professional advice is essential.
We are here to support you through this challenging time and we want to provide you with advice and guidance on key safety and employment issues.
To support you, we are hosting an informative, interactive and commercially focused Health & Safety/HR COVID-19 webinar via Zoom delivered by our experts. This 60 minute forum will help protect your business by providing you with the knowledge and advice around the COVID-19 issues we are all currently faced with.
Topics on the day:
- How to conduct a COVID-19 Risk Assessment
- Is your office based team fully compliant?
- What are your current H&S/HR responsibilities as an employer?
- How to deal with return to work staff following furlough and COVID-19
- Managing holidays, time off and any other staffing issues
- Q and A session
Please join us via Zoom Video Online Conferencing, 14:00 – 15:00pm on Monday 20th July 2020. We promise this will be an hour well invested.
Cost: This webinar is FREE.
Register: Below or send your request direct to email@example.com